Stars and thunder...

Last night I went to an observatory after school with my class. We saw the moon and saturn. When we were outside I got to move the telescope so it was in place to see the moon. Our class came back to our teacher's house at 1 AM in the morning! So we got out our sleeping bags and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep. We almost played some pranks on the girls... Then we woke up and played a little, had a pillow fight, talked. When we got up we watched a movie on the Milky Way. We went up stairs and Mr. F had breakfast ready: pancakes, eggs and some sausage. Then we went outside and ate. Yum, yum. There was a rope on a tree and I climbed up it. Then we had a relay race in Mrs. F's back yard. We played some math games and english games. Then we came inside, packed up and played I Spy for 5 minutes, then we played Taboo and my mom came and picked me up and we went home. I was so tired I watched a movie in my tree house. I fell asleep for about 10 minutes. Then I went outside and pulled a ton of weeds. I was out there for at least an hour and I got my radio out and turned it up so I could hear it pulled more weeds!

My sister just left with baby Cyrus to go to her apartment. My other sisters went to a friends graduation. My dad and mom and biggest sister have all been working on a golf tournament for my dads work. They've been super busy.

We just had a huge thunderstorm! There was lightening and thunder. I first saw a warning on the TV. The sky grew dark and it started to rain and it was thundering and lightening and the house shook! Lots of branches and leaves and junk came down. Joy sat up on the roof to watch it! I stayed inside. After it was done I went out. Then I looked around and went back in. I waited and then I came to my mom to make my blog. She types it for me, but it's my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment