We just played Sorry...

Me and my mom just played Sorry and ate dinner. I won, of coarse. I won last night too when we played Monopoly! I landed on the JACK POT six times in a row! My mom says I'm lucky. What do you think?

Me and my dad went fishing about a week ago. I caught the biggest trout! It was over 3 pounds and over a foot long! Wow, that's BIG!

Last night we played badminton. Four boys against seven girls! But the boys won! Our friend Colin was our secret weapon. He's really cool! He could hit it to the back of our yard, so no one could get it.

Four months ago I became an UNCLE! My nephew, Cyrus lives here with his mom. He the cutest thing ever!

We set up our blowup pool yesterday and played in it. We have a floating chair in it too. I like to read in it.

My birthday is on June 13th and I'll be nine! I really badly want an Airsoft Gun! I wonder if I'll get one?

My sister that's closest to me, Jordyn, is doing homework and I played with her today. Then my next sister, Jubilee, is checking on her horse. Joy, my next sister is with her too. Joy's friend is Colin. And my sister, Jasmine, is holding my nephew Cyrus, because she's his mom. My dad's coming home from tennis soon.

I like to play tennis and I like to rock climb with my sister, Joy and I hope sometime with Colin too!

No comments:

Post a Comment