Went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries...

Remove Formatting from selection

We were at Five Guys. We had a fun time. I had a hot dog and fries. Then we went on a walk. Then we came to the car and went home. I had a fun time because me and my sister Joy had to double buckle. But we didn't buckle we rolled down the window. And we played with are hands outside of the window. When we went home I laid down and fell isleep for like 5 min. Then I fell down off the couch and woke up. And I didn't get to go to school, because I had a fever but I went for the last 30 minutes. I brought my baseball cards for Calvin to look at. We traded a few cards, but I kept my expensive special ones. While my nephew cyrus was asleep Jasmine and I played Connect 4. She beat me 2 times. I guess I wasn't lucky tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment